CustomerSuccessBox supports integration with ZOHO subscriptions to pull in Account, Subscription and Invoice data. In this article, we list out the steps and requirements to integrate ZOHO subscriptions with CustomerSuccessBox.
Why should I integrate with ZOHO?
Integrating ZOHO with CustomerSuccessBox, enables you to
- Create and/or manage Accounts and Subscriptions in CustomerSuccessBox from ZOHO Subscriptions
- View all Invoices for a particular Account in CustomerSuccessBox
- Have a 360 degree view of your customers
- Configure Risk Alerts on Invoice/Subscription status, Due/Paid Amount, Due/Paid Dates
- Set up Financial Health
- Segment Accounts on MRR, Amount, Plan Quantity, Plan Names, Invoice Status etc.
Authorizing Access to ZOHO Subscriptions
Follow the steps below to authorize CustomerSuccessBox access to ZOHO Subscriptions
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings (Gear Icon) > Integrations
- Copy your ZOHO organization id. Refer to this article on obtaining the organization id
- Generate the API authtoken. You may refer to this article on generating authtoken from ZOHO
- Find and click on ZOHO Subscriptions under Available Subscription Integrations and enter the API authtoken , organization id and click Authorize
Once all the above steps are done, drop a line via Chat on the left navigation panel. CustomerSuccessBox engineering team will do the heavy lifting and complete ZOHO subscriptions integration for you.
Your Customer Success Manager will discuss the different options available to you for bringing in data from ZOHO Subscriptions during the kick-off call.
Finalize Account and User Identifiers
CustomerSuccessBox requires a unique identifier for Account and User records that should be immutable. The source of truth for the identifiers can be your tenant/instance, Zoho Subscriptions or any third-party system.
|Source of truth
Set the unique identifier of customer's tenant/instance on a custom field belonging to Customers or Subscriptions object in ZOHO
Set unique identifier of the Customer or Subscription to all systems the data would be pulled/pushed from
|Other Third Party Systems
Set the unique identifier of customer from third-party system on a custom field belonging to Customers or Subscriptions object in ZOHO
Finalize Mapping Details
Once you have finalized the source of truth for unique Account identifier, share the object_name and field_name where the unique identifiers are available and/or set in ZOHO subscriptions with your Customer Success Manager or fill the details in the onboarding document shared with you.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,